Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Hina Khan gets ready for Cannes

Hina Khan gets ready for Cannes

Television actress Hina Khan is all set to walk the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival this May. She will release the first look of her debut film, 'Lines', which has been directed by Hussain Khan.
An elated Hina told BT, “Given my busy schedule over the past few years, I could never make it to any film festival, even as a cinema lover. Now, I feel that nothing can be better than going with my film and presenting it for the first time at the festival. I hope to continue visiting Cannes with my projects because it is a platform that can fetch you international attention.”
Talking about her film, she added, “It has a simple, heartwarming and hard-hitting story. It aims to communicate that most of us are fighting someone else’s battle without any reason, while our own families are left to suffer the consequences. Nazia’s (her character) life is every girl’s story.”

Comments