Featured post

Get your Dream Home at the online expo organized by MW Group

Turned lucky after marrying Divyanka Tripathi, lady luck thing worked for me: Vivek Dahiya

Turned lucky after marrying Divyanka Tripathi, lady luck thing worked for me: Vivek Dahiya


Actor Vivek Dahiya is just five years old in the industry and has already made it to the audience's favourite list. The actor along with his wife and actress Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya are a hit with fans who go gaga over them.
Recently, the actor revealed how he considers his wife extremely lucky for him and how everything fell into place after he got associated with her for a lifetime.
Talking to TimesofIndia.com, Vivek said, "I definitely consider Divyanka as my lucky charm. In fact, my father has said a lot of times that she is absolutely lucky for me," said Vivek. The actor further elaborated how his father had once told him about the magic of lady luck in every man's life. "My father had told me earlier that when you will have your lady by your side and she's there permanently to stay with you, the way universe will work for you suddenly, will be surprising. This thing stayed with me and I was waiting to see what happens. I couldn't believe it when Kavach, my first show as a lead actor happened to me soon after marriage. I was like Yes, the lady luck thing is working. Divyanka is completely my lucky mascot and there is no doubt about it," said the doting husband.
Vivek also revealed how his wife has been one of his finest costars and how she would help him in his initial days of YHM. "Though I haven't shared much screen space with Diyvanka, but she would help me out with certain scenes. No other actor in YHM would tell me about my scenes and how should I go about them, but Divyanka would surely make it a point to tell me if my scenes were good or there was any scope of improvement."
Vivek and Divyanka got married in July, 2016. The couple has been head over heels in love with each other and they are inseparable. Vivek proposed to Divyanka in a romantic way in front of her parents. The two were also seen together in the show Yeh Hai Mohabbtein. Though they were not paired opposite to one another, they fell for each other while shooting.

Comments